"Good Books are as friends, Willing to give to us if we are willing to make a little effort."

~Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Evolution of Thomas Hall

The Evolution of Thomas HallThe Evolution of Thomas Hall by Kieth Merrill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I liked how Merrill pointed out a lot of flaws in Darwin's Theory of Evolution. My question have always been since I was in grade school was: if we came from monkeys then why are there still monkeys, my conclusion is that I am not a Monkey.



I thought that there was a lot of stuff in the book that just didn't need to be in there, but he ties it all up in the end of the book.



You can tell that Merrill is a director, and not a novelist. The book it's self is actually blocked into scenes, more like how a movie would change from scene to scene. So that is why the chapters are so short, average of 2 pages.



The story isn't bad, in fact it was good, and would make a wonderful movie geared to the Christin audience. Or people who are looking by chance if we did happen to come by accident from a single cell organism, or if there was no "accident" ,(I don't believe it was by accident, it is mathematically impossible), but put here for a reason by some higher power who is not aliens.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment