As my children well know I love to read... I think my favorite time when the kids were little was after lunch , the kids would bring their books and we would read, read, read until we took a little nap... AH how I miss that time.. Today I will read three or four books at a time ... I remember my older sister reading to me at night , Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood... but my favorite was Little Black Sambo about an Indian boy from India and his new clothes and encounters with tigers in the jungle. How courageous he was in out smarting those tigers ..
I had a favorite poem too. It was called The fairy at the bottom of my garden. It seemed so magical... Today I just finished Murder by Design by Betsy Brannon Green . I have read all of her books and just love the characters ... Read ,,, READ , Read a whole new world it is waiting..
No comments:
Post a Comment